Thursday, 2 February 2012

me, me, me and you. No not you, ME!

Welcome to the New Year of 2012 where all our dreams will come true and the worlds going to end at some point because some people thousands of years ago said it would much like many others. But this time people it's the real one. Okay people, so better do all your living this year, do it, do it now!
I thought I'd start this year by not being angry at what I see on T.V or in the papers but, what more with what I'm doing with my life and then get angry at that, AHHHHHHHHH feel my anger people. I'm really angry and I have points, so listen!
First of all, right now I'm editing a music video for a brilliant and upcoming artist for my PHADcast podcast, which we are now moving into filming music videos for unsigned bands. So first some self promotion. I do a podcast called PHADcast (on iTunes, YouTube, Facebook and our website www.phadcast.com) and we are now filming music videos for unsigned bands that we also play on our podcast show. The videos will be on our YouTube channel so check it out soon people!!
Now to the angry part. Editing is a lonely and tiresome progress. What you do is sit on your own trying not to look at YouTube or Facebook to cheer yourself up from watching the same scene over and over again only to finish and make a well rounded product that no one thanks you for because your are like Gollum from Lord of The Rings pining over your precious and if you dare see the day of light or you'll die! So next time you see the precious remember that someone sat and watched over that clip so many times to get it perfect they prob puked out their own eyes just so they can make the best looking product they can with the imagery they have.
Anyway in other fun news about myself I've tried to bring letters back. I say bring back as if they died but no, what I really meant was to do it more. But what have I learned about writing letters? Well first I can't spell, so my letters look more like a forged sickness letter from a 4 year old. Then they is trying to write. Like most 21st century humans I haven't written for more than 5 minutes since I was in secondary school so my hands seize up the minute the pen starts to embrace the paper like a new born cat learning to walk but falling over after just a few steps. Lastly finding the time to actually sit and write something new to people whom I speak too at least once a week either through text, Facebook or in person is nearly impossible, other than writing dirty secrets that I'm too ashamed to even tell my own mother.
What else about me as it is all about me, me, me and you. No not you, ME! Well I am a guitar player and am studying so many things my mind has left me and gone to lunch without me. Theory, Grade 7, solos, chords and other things related to music like looking good and being famous (although I'm still working on this). All I can say is it's hard work and lets get to it. So not much anger or pointing at people but a start to the year and a start about me. Now run along children and get yourself some fun. Not that fun, that's illegal.....

Also Tweet me @Pippy_Pipatron all your hate, ideas and if you want any PHADcast related stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment