There are many things in this world that puzzle me. Like The Sun's daily horoscopes, which belittle the idea of chance by dishing out false ideas that 1 in 12 of us will have each day. Such as, where you will meet the perfect someone if you’re single. Yet the next day it offers more advice on where to meet someone; showing you how much they believe their prediction in the first place.
What else gets me is the way the country goes mental over snow like we've just been given the cure for aids. People can't believe how it is snowing in winter, when it's cold. Facebook was overwhelmed with statuses of "It's snowing", "I love snow" and "Snow problem" (being part of my status I must say). Then pictures of people in the snow going look, look at me. I know it's snowing I have windows! Now I'm not against the snow I think it looks lovely covering the planet and the roads and making it look pure and pretty. What I hate is how everything suddenly goes haywire. The rules no longer apply. People walk in roads and give you the evils for driving in them like you’re meant to. Kids throw snowballs at you, your car or anything they want as if 'hey, it's just snow' but it's the same as running up to someone in the rain and throwing a bucket of water at them; "cheer up fucker, it’s raining".
It also seems that there is so little news in the world that all the papers, radio, T.V and social networking sites can seem to carry on about is ‘will Harry Redknapp manage the England football team’? Even the Prime Minster is trying to join in with common folk by talking about who will be the next manager. I feel the object that is missing is not who manages them but that we will still have the same bunch of useless fuck wits not caring, running around in boredom cause they don't get paid. I am a football fan but watching England play is like putting a bowl of ice cream in a microwave and setting it to max, slowly melting away like a dog turd on a beach.
Some sad news while writing this is that the singer and performer Whitney Houston has passed away, the cause is mainly being linked to her use of drugs in the last ten years. Now this is when people go on and on about her and say drugs are bad blah blah blah but it was her choice and if it killed her so what? We all are going to die one day. The public and media go mad of over her doing drugs yet on the next page have pictures of people drinking heavily or smoking. Then a beer advert on the next page. It really does make you wonder what people know about drugs.
It's not the fact she did drugs, nor that they were illegal it was that people forget it's her choice and she didn't harm anyone but herself, which is her right as a human being, no matter what you say. It also reminds me of a story in The Sun "Newspaper" about Adele and how she is overweight. So what? Her music's still good, right? I don't turn it off every time going "Oh this is so good but I fear she may eat me". The media picks up on all the wrong details. She's a singer, she can sing that's all that matters to us, as her listeners; everything else is trivia and of no concern to us as it doesn't effect us. So grow up people.
Sorry I've gone all serious maybe I should put in some dick or fanny jokes. Whichever comes first I guess.
Twit me @Pippy_Pipatron
When on a day to day basis i rant and rave at the world and most people tell me to shut up or just pay for the drink and go away I've decided to use this web thingy to sprawl my hate and what i call logic
Popular Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment