Now I didn't really know what to write about this week so i thought I'd talk about what I've been learning over the last few weeks, you might be surprised with what I've learned. First of all I have to say that the other day I was watching Glee with my girlfriend and for lets say the first episode i really hated it. Bile came out my nose at the pure Disney like frolicking of those nit wits and the only storyline used was, is he still gay? But when i got round to episode two and saw a cover of singing in the rain i must say it got me. I loved it and unfortunately for the rest of my soul I watched and enjoyed the rest of the show. Once you get over the ultimately pain staking poor attempt at a plot line and over the top joy that these absolute losers have you really start to gain interest in their pointless lives and really wish you could have stood out as much as them even though you didn't own a wheel chair.
I have also had a lot of change of heart about God, i have been for all my life a non believe in the way, the truth and the light as I was using fact instead of belief but no more. Once i fully read and understood the true meaning of God (and by God i mean the Christian sense, i mean come on the other gods are obviously wrong, an elephant that's an animal not a god) I could see that I have been wrong all these years as it all make logical sense. Jesus died for our sins in order to impress his dad up in heaven because God couldn't just forgive us without brutality letting his son get murdered for his own pleasure because then we'd never have the stories to pass on to our children, like Button Moon. Plus the story of Noah putting every single animal on a boat of wood and they didn't eat other just hay or some magic beans. This story really speaks to the modern lifestyle with the fuel prices being so high. Then the idea of heaven and hell being an eternal life of happiness or pain depending if Justin Beiber goes their is of course sense. I mean I was a vegetation but no more as now i know they don't go to heaven because they weren't made in the image of god. So hahaha dogs you have nothing but us special humans have everything in your faces. So just plough through a fox next time it gets in front of your car. But of course God knows this as he made them because look at the complex structure of a badger or Jeremy Kyle only a God would be proud of such things.
But the most amazing of all discoveries this week is how life has just become the ultimate gift. Watching babies laughing as the punch their bothers. Chavs stealing goods from shops and shouting the C word at you from their cars of pure amazement because if it doesn't have rims and sparkle then it's just not cool. Watching God throw large amounts of water at the Japanese really brings a tear too your eye when you think, thank you god for not flushing me into the death toilet, then seeing on the news a little girl being shot in London you can't help but smile. Then you drive off in happiness and a white van man cuts you up and drives like the plank he was meant to be and we all just laugh and smile like the class of Glee because Glee is real life people and if you are not like that you are just abnormal. Even ugly outcasts are pretty and can sing in pure harmony i mean you can't? Then god made you wrong, you should write and angry letter of complaint or at least smoke signals. Hmm this has kinda trailed off but as I stated before I had nothing to go on with so i just wrote and that's what you get, don't get upset it's free to read you could of stopped half way, but you were just waiting to see if i said something like April fools or Cat Balls well now i have HAPPY. Good anyway Happy Friday and PHADcast for the WIN!
@Pippy_Pipatron
When on a day to day basis i rant and rave at the world and most people tell me to shut up or just pay for the drink and go away I've decided to use this web thingy to sprawl my hate and what i call logic
Popular Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment