With society slowly falling apart like a game of KerPlunk, it's no surprise that the country is messed up. With riots every week, jobs being harder to find than a golden ticket for Willy Wonka's chocolate factory and kid's having the Big Brother housemates as people to look up too then it's no wonder we've got here. In fact, we are lucky we don't live in a "Children of Men" style world but i guess time will tell.
It seems we are already heading this way if you were to look at the travelers camped up in Dale Farm in Essex. As with most travelers, they don't seem to move anywhere, which kind of defeats the point doesn't it? Anyway, these journeyers are taking land, water, power and anything else that isn't theirs and are refusing to move. Well we would like a free ride. Hell, I'd love to steal electrically and water and blame society that it owes me, but that's not the case.
But never mind what you think as the courts have given them more time. One 'local' said they would stay for 30 years. So the lesson I've learned here is that if you break the law for long enough you get what you want. Which is good because when my neighbor is out I'm going to blast into his house and set up home. He can't kick me out, I have rights.
On a different topic, the greatest war based bug fighting game is back. NO it's not the counsel verses the travelers, it's Gears of War 3, a game that is a mix of every action movie with a hint of steroids and Micheal Bay special effects. It is outstanding. I per-ordered the super-duper-trooper geek edition with my hard earned money and my geek senses were not displeased. Apart from hanging around the house like a hermit, afraid to move from the window in case the pastel came waiting till 3:45pm when it finally arrived, I was overjoyed with the whole package. It was better than I thought. I felt like Bambi after her mother had been shot but when it showed up it was like I had a new mum and she was better than the last.
The online game play has greatly increased from the first two games. It's fast paced, easy to move around and after a few match's you start to learn your way around the maps, popping up and down like an army general playing whack-a-mole.
With all the cheesy lines and hard core weapons this game never seems to stop pleasing me. With new content coming next month and special events happening every other weekend this game never gets dole. Unlike the grubs, I mean travelers. Maybe we can attack them with lancers and flamethrowers to try and drive them out. DIE GRUBS!!!
When on a day to day basis i rant and rave at the world and most people tell me to shut up or just pay for the drink and go away I've decided to use this web thingy to sprawl my hate and what i call logic
No comments:
Post a Comment