Monday, 20 June 2011

Reality T.V. seems to never die

This Post is a few weeks old but I've been meaning to post it up so here it is:

Isn't human life precious? NO! Have you not seen Britain's Got Talent (ITV). A show where a bunch of hum drum idiots sell their souls to a panel of gargoyles in order to be prepackaged and sold all over the world. It's kind of the opposite too talent and more towards the Satan style of marketing.
First of all the last series was hosted by David Harassment Off, Amanda Hold in her face on and Michael his jokes are dyer (See what I did there!). With these three absolute talentless money grabbers behind the wheel it makes you wonder how they know when somethings good at all. That why I believe the audience is there so they don't have to try and think as they stare at some genuine talented people and cry as they wish they had that kind of talent just for a moment. Now I know that this show finished a few weeks ago but there are many more of these pop finding giants still on such as X-factor, So You Think You Can Dance, Pop Star To Opera Star and the Channel 5 reworking of Big Brother which I only image is a cross between Live at Studio 5 and an interactive version of C.S.I. Miami. A place where emotionless sexy feds shag to death and we the audience have to help the other members figure out who the murderer was and what position they died in.
Reality T.V. seems to never die and with the birth of Big Brother every year more and more outlandish ideas are made where basically different words are written on pieces of paper and placed in a hat and then picked at random to form a new reality T.V. show. Tramp watch after dark, Slide wars of the west and Robot shoes for the blind are just three ideas I can think of and I'm sure right now a executive is looking at those thinking "This man is a Genius" if all else fails and just add a celebratory version that will keep them going for a few years.
The newest form of this ogling hell is the Jeremy Kyle style peeping tom with shows such as Jersey Show (MTV), The only Way Is Essex (ITV) and Made In Chelsea (Channel 4) follow a bunch of self obsessed low life's who feel the meaning of life is that they are in everyone else's. It's designed too just annoy anyone watches it from the off and you hate it straight away saying "why am I watching this shit" but yet are unable to turn it off like a spot on your face waiting to be popped.
It makes me wonder that if aliens were thinking of taking over the planet and they tuned in to see what we were like they'd just leave us saying "they are already fucked" While they trail back to the higher plain of existence.
It's not that I hate these show it's that they make me want to jam things into my scrotum so that I can never produce one of these being with my own flesh. This rate has little point in it other than if you watch these shows then I hope you don't want an IQ as they will take it. These people are not famous, they do nothing and frankly if you want to be like them you might as well hang out outside a McDonalds and hope your CCTV footage gets shown on the News

No comments:

Post a Comment