Dreams are funny things. I had one of the strangest dreams i can remember the other night but i won't bore you with the details. All I'm gonna say is it involves a woman giving birth to my child and that child is someone i know who is 10 years older than me and i got this woman by chatting her up using Pokemon. Why all this talk of pointlessness? because that's how i felt when i was watching the Super Bowl half time show. Now the half time show has always been a over exposed explosion of pure wow since it started 45 years ago and we all know that the Americans like to take things to the extreme but in this case it was more the extreme side of rape's ville and talent was the main victim. For a start it was the Black Eyed Peas, who i don't actually mind. At least they are trying new stuff unlike others, I'm looking at your Iron one riff Maiden, which may not always work but it's better than being the same. But although they have many known songs I'd never heard or seen them live until Super Bowl time, and oh my it was indeed a new form of nipple twisting, ball electrocuting, The Wanted watching type of suffering. I even wondered if the whole thing was set up by Al-Qaeda just to get us to support them in their efforts of destroying America. For a start none of them could sing, which is kind of the key of any singer. Kind of like being a builder, i dunno named Bob, and only fixing things. Anyway after the dancing and light show that would make the efforts of Live Earth look like a bit of spit in a local swimming pool, we were treated to a surprise guest. Indeed it was a surprise as it was the JD drinking, drug taking, cigarette smoking Slash but what's this? A Sparkly silver top hat and a badly sung cover of sweet child o'mine by the mannequin looking fergie? Oh Slash what happened too you. You used to be a rock god but that night you looked like a sparkly turd. Anyway what i am trying to point out here is that it seems that like super bowl shows of the past, Prince, Bruce Springsteen and The Who are dead and the advertising big wigs have taken over. But don't be surprised their is only 20 seconds of game before we are told buy something. It seems money is more important than integrity. Oh well it could of been a worse half time show. It's not like Usher turned up and sang an acronym for a song or anything.
Even Satan has his limits. Which is probably why he hasn't brought The Wanted down to hell as even he likes good music. If you haven't heard or seen them then other than being a lucky human being you are missing out on another generic boy band that wants not only your money but your young girls too. It seems this "band" were once again put together in order to just sing shitty songs and make you think they they love you when really all they are after is money and fame. With they stylish hair cuts and man pecks they prance about singing about love when ironically what they are doing to music is the opposite of love. I also hate the term boy band, as really they are just male singers. Like JLS or any of those things they just dance and sing like a bunch of monkeys at a zoo waiting for bananas. So i think we should boycott the term boy band and from now on refer to them as Willy Pokers. If anyone has any other name ideas let me know as I want to really get rid of the term boy band.
Anyway I wanted to post this last night but I couldn't get into my blog at all yesterday so had to reset all my passwords and stuff which was very annoying and made me very angry. Which was annoying because I couldn't get into the blog to write about how angry i was. So here it is. I was FUCKING angry as i haven't changed password or anything but suddenly it didn't work but I got back in and can now annoy the world with my anger. The ramble is over...
Also for a twist here is a stupid video me and a mate made when testing lenses:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv_UsLvbaqE
@Pippy_Pipatron
When on a day to day basis i rant and rave at the world and most people tell me to shut up or just pay for the drink and go away I've decided to use this web thingy to sprawl my hate and what i call logic
When i come up with a another phrase for "boy band" I will indeed let you know :D
ReplyDeleteAlso, totally agree with you about the half time show... I don't usually mind black eyed peas but jesus christ Fergie absolutely raped Sweet Child O' Mine... I felt embarrassed for her but at the same time could not take my eyes off the screen because it was THAT bad...
indeed ask yoru friends for names too, as out of my four fans only you have given me any idea they will. i need some for next week get going
ReplyDelete